Information you provide us directly
While using our services we need your unique username/id, password, an email address, phone number and date of birth so that we can verify your account and other users can easily connect to you.
Other detail we may want is your Facial Digital fingerprint (which will be updated by you ) which will provide you an extra level of security. You can read more about this in the Facial Digital FingerPrint Section. This is stored on the user’s device itself and none of the data is stored on the Spotmi servers.
Checking your connection list
You can connect to other users by using our "Follow" feature to locate other people with Spotmi accounts either through your contacts list, through a search of names and usernames on Spotmi.
About "Manage Connection" feature
If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send an email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Spotmi does not have access to or control this communication, once done with that Spotmi will lose the control and responsibility about the conversation. If you feel there is any sort of unwanted mails to you you can simply block that person and report this behaviour.
How to contact a current user
To contact current user, we can use mail id or contact details which are provided by you. You can contact other user by using contact user option provided on their profile. By pressing connect button. User will generally provide us with one of their trusted mode of communication through which people can contact them.
What more information we collect
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may ac cess, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile de vice. A device identifier may be data stored about the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or da ta sent to the device by Spotmi . Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a nlp , FACE EXPRESSION METADATA, geotags etc. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive.
How do we use your information
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Remember information so you will not have to re - enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide personalised content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the Spotmi application on your device
Any user generated content sexual and abusive in nature will not be tolerated on the app across any platform. If found uploading any such content, will be taken down by the moderators. Additionally, all the users can report the specific content by tapping the options button on the users/content page.
What if the parent party changes the control
Storage and Processing
Spotmi does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 16 In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16, you can let us know. SpotMi also, stores the digital fingerprint on the user’s device in the form of hash values, this is explained more in the digital fingerprint section.
How long we keep your User Content
- Spotmi i keeps your information on the servers until and unless you want. the control of your data and its lifecycle is in the user ’ s hands. In case that the user reports the said profile or a post, we look int o the matter as fast as possible and take actions accordingly, which might even lead to deletion/deactivation of the user/post.
- You can delete your account but for next three months we will have backup your details for analysis and audit purpose. And most importantly you cannot access your deleted account after that even we are having backup of it. If you wish to delete your data you have to explicitly mail us with the reason of request on hand. You have to create a new account again
What you decide to share other services
How to contact a deceased user
In the event of the death of an Spotmi User, please contact us using the contact us option on www.spotmi.online or provided on the app. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.